top of page
Google Classroom is an E-Learning platform developed by Google. It can be accessed on laptops, tablets and phones. There is an app which can be downloaded for ease of access.
Follow the steps at the PDF link below to set up Google Classroom for your child:
Some Instructions to help you to use Google Classroom:
1. Announcements made by your teacher can be found in the Stream tab.
2. Classwork can be found in the Classwork tab.
3. Click on 'View Assignment' to see the classwork.
5. If you wish to upload work for your teacher to see, click on the ' Add or Create' button on the right-hand side of the screen after selecting your chosen assignment. This will allow you to upload files (word documents) or pictures.
6. You can send private comments to your teacher if you wish to ask a question. You can find the private comment section under the 'Add or Create' button, on the right-hand side of the screen in the 'View assignment' section.
7. Sometimes your teacher may post a question under a subject. The question will have a blue question mark beside it. Click on the 'View Question' button to see the question. Type your answer in the box on the right-hand side of the screen and select the 'Turn in' button.
Difficulties opening Word Documents:
If your screen goes dark (as pictured below) when opening Word Documents, select the three dots on the top right-hand side of the dark screen and select ‘Open in a new window’. This should allow you to open the document. You might need to refresh the page to return to the main screen.
bottom of page