Google Classroom on your Xbox or PlayStation
We are aware that sometimes access to devices is an obstacle to remote learning, particularly to parents working from home with a number of children in school. Google Classroom can be accessed on laptops, tablets, phones as well as on Xbox and PlayStation 4. Microsoft Teams is also available on Xbox to those who should need it.
To access Google Classroom on your Xbox or PlayStation follow the steps below;
Accessing Google Classroom on your Xbox
1. Go to Home Menu
2. Select My Games and Apps
3. Scroll down to Apps
4. GO to Microsoft Edge application
5. Type in a search for Google Classroom
6. Select Go to Classroom
7. Sign in as you would on a laptop or tablet
Accessing Google Classroom on your PS4
1. Use your controller to scroll to the far right of the bar with games to Library
2. Select Library application
3. Within the Library use the search bar to type in Internet
4. Select the Internet Browser app
5. Start Internet Browser and press the triangle button on the controller to search.
6. Once on the internet, type Google Classroom in the search box and select the first link that comes up.
7. Select Go in Classroom and log in as usual