School Reopening & Book Drop Off
As school is re-opening for children in Junior Infants, Senior Infants, First Class and Second Class on Monday 1st March, we will open Killeshin N.S. on Friday 26th February to allow parents of children from Junior Infants, Senior Infants, First Class and Second Class to drop off their children’s books/boxes.
- This will be done according to the timetable below. Please only come to the school at your allocated time. Times are allocated according to the first letter in your child’s surname.
- If you have more than one child please come at the time allocated for your eldest child and you can drop the other child’s books/box when you are there.
- A one way system will be in place throughout the building. We will ask people to queue up at the front door of the building and to exit through the side doors.
- Please wear a mask and sanitise your hands before you enter the building. Hand sanitiser will be available at the school.
- Please observe social distancing at all times. Please be patient as only a limited number of people will be permitted into the building at any one time.
- Only one adult per family. No children please