As per the current Government guidelines issued today we will be closed until the start of February. Teachers will be moving to online learning using Google Classroom. Teachers distributed their Google Classroom codes at the beginning of the year. Please contact your child’s class teacher using their school email address if you misplaced the code.
This link can help you use Google Classroom - https://www.killeshinns.ie/google-classroom
We will open Killeshin N.S. on Friday 8th January to allow parents to collect their children’s books.
- This will be done according to the timetable below. Please only come to the school at your allocated time. Times are allocated according to the first letter in your child’s surname.
- If you have more than one child please come at the time allocated for your eldest child and you can collect the other child’s books when you are there.
- A one way system will be in place throughout the building. We will ask people to queue up at the front door of the building and to exit through the side doors.
- Please wear a mask and sanitise your hands before you enter the building. Hand sanitiser will be available at the school.
- Please observe social distancing at all times. Please be patient as only a limited number of people will be permitted into the building at any one time.
- Only one adult to collect books per family. No children please.